Join our team!
If you are interested in developing the GG messenger or introducing modern technologies in finance, please send your application to: email@example.com
Fintecom Sp. z o.o. is a finance and technology company founded in 2010. We currently employ around 30 people in our offices in Koszalin and Warsaw. We hold the status of a National Payment Institution supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority. We run two transaction systems: England.pl and FX City, enabling international money transfers. In 2018, we became the owner of the GG messenger (former Gadu-Gadu), in which we plan to implement many new functionalities, including FinTech services.
At Fintecom, we operate in accordance with the Agile approach, based on Scrum. We are an innovative organization that bases its activities on trust in the people we work with. Thanks to the freedom of action, we stimulate independence and creativity, which speeds up work and allows you to flexibly adapt to the changing expectations of our Users.
We are currently recruiting for the position:
Place of work: Koszalin
We are looking for you if:
You like challenges and want to be part of a team implementing modern financial services and preparing the GG messenger for international expansion. You are open to learning the new Google cross-platform Flutter technology based on the Dart language. You want to support, develop and maintain our services, and create new solutions for the recipients of our services. You want to constantly develop your professional competence and pursue the areas that interest you the most.
Your future responsibilities:
- creating a front-end layer for new applications and developing existing ones,
- design, development and maintenance of applications,
- participation in interesting projects implemented in accordance with applicable standards,
- focus on the high quality of the software created,
- participation in our technological transformation focused on Flutter and Dart.
We expect from you:
- openness to learning new technologies – Dart, Flutter,
- experience min. 1 year as Front-End Programmer,
- knowledge of REST API,
- experience in RWD,
- knowledge of GIT and SVN version control systems,
- knowledge of PHP, Angular and React would be advantageous
In return, we offer:
- competitive salary, with seniority allowance, bonuses at Christmas and birthdays,
- exciting work and high independence,
- stable employment in a company with Polish capital,
- work in a high-standard office, with good location and private parking,
- flexible working time (start time from 7.00 to 10.00),
- flexible forms of cooperation (B2B, employment contract, commission contract),
- the opportunity to participate in IT training and conferences,
- very good working atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and drinks,
- a relaxation area to play basketball, table tennis and table football.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I consent to the processing of personal data specified in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process conducted by Fintecom Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Koszalin in accordance with the Act of 29 th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).”
Please be advised that the data administrator is Fintecom Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Koszalin at ul. Marszałka Piłsudskiego 45. Data is collected for recruitment purposes only. You have the right to access and alter your data. Providing data within the scope of the provisions of the Act of 26 th June 1974 – Labour Code and executive acts is mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.