Fintecom Sp. z o.o. policy regarding cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web server you are using and saved on the User’s browser as a cookie file. The default parameters of cookies allow for information contained to be read only within the server through which they were generated. Cookies are most commonly used for counters, statistics, pages that require a login, ads and to monitor visitor activity.
Very many websites save these files on your computer, and more precisely in the clipboard of a specific browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome). Usually cookies are very useful. Thanks to them, individual browser settings are remembered, making it easier to log in.
We use two basic types of cookies:
- transitory – temporary files, stored in the user’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software.
- permanent – files stored in the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie parameters, or until they are deleted by the user.
- to make fintecom.net more efficient and easier to use,
- to collect anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how our pages are used and help improve their functionality and content (Google Analytics)
By using cookies as described above, we cannot detect the identity of users on the basis of
information stored within the files.
How can you change your cookie settings?
– In the Mozilla Firefox browser
In the ‘Tools’ menu, select ‘Options’ and the ‘Privacy’ tab.
The browser gives you the option to indicate that you do not want to be tracked at all or to delete individual website cookies.
– In the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
In the ‘Tools’ menu, select ‘Internet Options’ and the ‘Privacy’ tab.
A special slider can be used to adjust the overall level of privacy, or you can use the ‘Sites’ button to manage the settings of individual websites.
– In the Google Chrome browser
In the menu hidden under three horizontal dashes in the upper right corner of the browser select ‘More tools’ and then ‘Clear browsing data …’.
In addition to clearing cookies, there is a ‘Privacy and security’ subsection that leads to a detailed description of the browser’s privacy function.
– In the Opera browser
By pressing the ‘Opera’ button in the upper left corner we open the menu and select ‘Settings’ then ‘Clear browsing history’.
In addition to deleting existing cookies, there is also the option to ‘Manage cookies …’ leading to more advanced options for individual websites.
– In the Apple Safari browser
In the ‘Safari’ menu, select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Privacy’. There are numerous options for cookies settings.