The Investor Relations website was created for the current shareholders and future investors of Fintecom. Here you will find current information about our activities, corporate events, ownership structure and the Company’s authorities.
In almost 10 years, we have created the only National Payment Institution in the West Pomeranian province, specialising in fast money transfers, whose senders are mainly Clients living temporarily abroad, outside of Poland, mainly for financial purposes. Since 2018, we have also been the owner of the GG messenger, in which we intend to introduce financial services amongst other projects. We manage three recognisable brands: GG (Gadu-Gadu), England.pl and FXCity. We are a socially responsible Polish family-run company.
Our goal is to become a modern innovative company, whose brands are recognized not only in Europe. Our strategy is based on several pillars:
- the belief that the customer is our priority,
- permanent development of all our brands,
- multinational expansion,
- GG communicator development and implementation of the new functionalities,
- continuous use of modern IT technologies,
- caring for the development and professional satisfaction of our staff.
The Fintecom Board currently consists of three members.
Chairman of the Board and the co-founder of the Company – Agnieszka Remus.
Vice President and the second co-founder of the Company – Romuald Remus.
The third member of the board is a long-time employee of the Company – Anna Bartkiewicz.
The ownership structure in the breakdown of the number of shares held and the number of votes at the General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Agnieszka Remus – 3,300 shares – 55% of votes
- Romuald Remus – 2,280 shares – 38% of votes
- Total of three minority shareholders – 420 shares – 7% of votes